design2machine Forum Forum Index
Welcome to our forum
We are very pleased to be able to offer this forum for discussion and exchange of information.
If you only want to read the questions/comments you do not have to register, but if you want to participate in the discussion you have to register with a username and a password. We hope you find this exchange platform helpful and fun.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The description of the manual 1.0.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    design2machine Forum Forum Index -> HP: Ideas, suggestions and feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ilya

PostPosted: 03.12.2014, 08:28    Post subject: The description of the manual 1.0. Reply with quote

Dear Sirs,

My name is Ilya, I'm from Russia. I am the designer of log houses. I work with a company called Plitspichprom (www.pspcom.ru). We design in SEMA V10.4. The machine we produce processings is Schmidler Sab 4, 1998 release. File format the machine work with is BTL V1.0. Id really appreciate it if you could send me The description of the manual 1.0 (BTL interface description) in any form (can be scanned), it would be very helpful to me in my work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best regards,

Ilya Kitaycev

Plitspichprom, Russia, Balabanovo
Georg Keller

PostPosted: 20.01.2015, 13:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dear Mr. Kitaycev,

the BTL V1.0 was developed by SEMA. Please contact SEMA directly to get this obsolete version.

Best Regards,

Georg
Post new topic   Reply to topic    design2machine Forum Forum Index -> HP: Ideas, suggestions and feedback All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: